Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Punderson Sled Dog Races and Exploring Cleveland in the Wintertime

On Saturday January 9th I experienced my first sled dog race at Punderson State Park, it was a fun event to photograph, the dogs really get excited about racing and are eager to pull the sleds around the track. It's a great photo op and I'm planning on going back next year.

Click the photo to see more...


Then on Sunday, Dona and I decided to explore Cleveland in the Winter, first we headed down to Wendy Park and the Old Coast Guard Station on Whiskey Island, then we got some photos from the upper level of Edgewater Park, and finally we got some photos from the Flats. Here's a slide show of my Cleveland Photos....

Click the Slideshow to go to the gallery...



If you are looking for fun places to take photos in Northeast Ohio then check out my Cool Photo Ops Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment