Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm On Vacation!!!!

Hooray!!!! My vacation starts tomorrow (5/22) and I plan on spending a lot of time taking photos. First up is the Chagrin Falls Balloon Fest this five day event is always fun with lots of colorful Hot Air Balloons to shoot. I have lots of information posted here Cool Photo Ops - Balloon Fest





Then on Saturday I'm heading down to the Flats and checking out the Veterans Memorial Bridge. If you like Cleveland History this is a cool place to check out. They open the bottom portion of the bridge for self guided tours. Trolley's used to travel through this part of the bridge to get to downtown Cleveland. More info can be found here Cool Photo Ops - Veterans Memorial Bridge Tour.





Next I'm heading down to one of the most scenic places in Ohio - Hocking Hills.





Then on the way home I'm stopping off to check out the Columbus Zoo.

All in all it should be a great time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment