Sunday, February 22, 2009

Are You Ready for Spring?

I'm getting tired of this cold weather and can't wait till Spring gets here and to make things worse even the winter weather isn't cooperating with the winter photo shoots. I was supposed to go to the Sled Dog Classic this weekend but it got postponed due to bad trail conditions. So what did I do all weekend? I edited some of my Pictured Rocks photos, here are a few that I did yesterday. As you can see my Shadow really enjoyed Twelve Mile Beach in the UP of Michigan.


My Shadow at Twelve Mile Beach



and here's one of my feet enjoying the beach!!!


My Feet at Twelve Mile Beach



Instead of sitting at the computer I would rather be out taking photos somewhere, I was thinking of going back to East 72nd Street and getting some sunset shots of the Seagulls, but once again the weather isn't cooperating, the skies are overcast and it's snowing again so there's not much chance of getting a good sunset shot and besides I'm not even sure if the Seagulls are still hanging around down there in large numbers anymore.

Anyway Spring is only about a month away (3/20/09)!!!!

Go here to see more Pictured Rocks Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment